Capture Overrides from a Class
Do you have a Class configured just the way you want, but are in the middle of Management Group migration and want to apply that same configuration to another Management Group or tweak it for a similar class? The functionality to capture overrides from a Class aims to solve this.
Using the UI and steps below, export the overrides and comments into a Tuning Pack (CSV) which can be be applied to other Management Groups.
- Select “Capture Tuning Pack from a Class” from the tasks pane
- Choose a Class to capture overrides from then click Next
- The next page shows a list of Management Packs that workflows will be extracted from (along with their overrides). You can remove Management Packs from this list by clicking "Remove" by eash pack to Remove. Click Next when the Management Packs list is as desired
- Give your Tuning Pack a name. description, author and specify where it should be saved to (the default is the location of the local store)
- Note if you hit Advanced you can customise the description of the level captured + its name
- Hit Create. Your tuning pack has been created and can be copied to another management group to be applied (or can be applied to the management group you are working within like any other Tuning Pack)